What problems does theme_redone solve?
theme_redone, out-of-the-box, comes equipped with all the right tools to streamline our dev process and make it standardized and a pleasure to code with. It has a modern workflow, uses latte templates, Gutenberg support as its main strength, cleverly coded helper functions, and a lot more which we will cover later on.
Modern and standardized workflow
- Gulp-sass to compile our SCSS files
- Browsersync to server and refresh on each file save and to make it easier to develop and debug for multiple devices
- TRB CLI to make it easier and faster to manage blocks
Latte templating engine
- Makes files a lot cleaner and easier to read.
- Makes coding WordPress websites feel as if we are coding in Laravel or any other well-coded Full-Stack solution because of our MVC pattern.
- MVC and MV patterns help us separate the view from the business logic.
- Comes with a great “Tracy” debugger to catch bugs early on.